Employee Assistant Program (EAP) Services
Would you like to register your business with Employee Assistant Program (EAP) service directly with Outlook Psychology Practice?
Please contact our Practice Manager on (08) 8987 3038 to discuss our service agreement.
Outlook Psychology Practice provides EAP to
- Rio Tinto Gove Operations
- Nhulunbuy Childcare Centre
- Crisis Accommodation Gove
- NTPFES (NT Police, Fire and Emergency Services)
- St John’s Ambulance
- Laynhapuy Homelands Aboriginal Corporation
- Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation
Please note – Rio Tinto and Goodline employees, please register with BSS on 1800 303 090 to register for EAP sessions with Outlook Psychology Practice
EASA (NT Government Employees)
Contact our Practice Manager on (08) 8987 3038 to arrange registering with EASA