Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologists / Registrars
We are seeking psychologists to join our thriving private practice, Outlook Psychology Practice. We are looking for an engaging and confident practitioner who is committed to providing compassionate, authentic, and evidence-based therapy to individual clients, couples and/or family systems. The position available is for a residential or fly-in fly-out position (from Darwin or Cairns) with the opportunity to move to an employment role in the future.
Outlook Psychology Practice is well established and continues to evolve to provide the opportunities that our team members are seeking. We will support you in working in your niche area and if you do not know what it is, we will walk with you through the process of discovering it. It is amazingly simple; our team and our clients ARE our practice.
The team at Outlook Psychology Practice have a great blend of experience, professionalism and humour and are focused on providing therapy services that create wellbeing and meaning for our clients.
We provide an abundance of varied referrals, supervision, peer mentoring and staff meetings, administrative support, practice management software and marketing services. We also provide mentoring/coaching to all practitioners to support them in developing ‘ways of working’ that enable them to manage their caseloads and administrative responsibilities in a way that suits them.
Practitioners have found this added support, invaluable in reducing their stress around administrative tasks and compliance which is pivotal in being happy in their working life.
- Registered, Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist
- Eligible for registration with AHPRA as an endorsed “Clinical/Counselling or Forensic Psychologist / Registrar”
- Eligible for Medicare registration
- Demonstrated skill and experience in providing a broad range of evidence-based psychological interventions including cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Demonstrated experience in providing psychological services to children, adolescents and/or adults
- Able to function independently
- Collegial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Culturally competent
- Board-approved supervisor registered with AHPRA
What we offer:
- Fun and supportive working environment
- Modern consulting rooms
- Access to supervision and professional development
- Remuneration package provides opportunities to scale your income
- 4 day working week
- Opportunity to grow and progress your career
If you are interested in applying for one of these roles please email your resume to email@example.com